TENANTS INCENTIVE SCHEME
In 2008 Ruchazie Housing Association is aiming to introduce a Tenants Incentive Cash Prize Draw.
This scheme is designed to recognise the contribution that each tenant can make to the community, even if that contribution is simply being a good tenant and a good neighbour. This prize draw will provide us with an opportunity to thank the vast majority of tenants who contribute to the ongoing improvement of our area.
Beginning in August the Association will monitor every tenant over the coming four months to ensure that they are all keeping to the terms of their tenancy agreement. Here are some examples of what will be taken into account when deciding if you will qualify for the prize draw.
- Rent Accounts— Is the account clear?
- Outstanding Debts—Are there any debts outstanding, e.g for rechargeable repairs?
- Front Gardens—Are gardens tidy and free of litter?
- Backcourts—Are backcourts tidy and free of litter? Is the grass being ruined by the positioning of a swing, chute Or trampoline?
- Bin Stores— Are bin stores clean and tidy? Is refuse properly bagged and placed into bins?
- Stairs/closes— Are stairs/closes clean tidy and free of litter? Are they being brushed and washed regularly?
- Gas Maintenance— Is access made available to tradesmen?
- You and your family and visitors to your home—Are you causing any problems for other residents or being anti social in the neighbourhood?
- The first draw will take place early in December. If you qualify for the prize draw you will be notified prior to the draw. All winners will be published in the newsletter following the draw.