Changes to your tenancy & Tenancy Management

If you you wish to:-

•   Take in a Lodger; 
•   Sub-let your property; 
•   Assign the tenancy(pass on the tenancy to someone else); 
•   Carry out a mutual exchange

You must receive our written permission for any request made before any changes are carried out.
Please consult our Tenancy Management Policy for more Information